A completely chilled out soup? Discover JOYA®-style gazpacho !
Feeds 4 :
- 5 JOYA® apples
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- A little water
- A dash of olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- A few sprigs of chives
- 1Cut 4 apples to 3⁄4 of their height and save their tops.
- 2Hollow out the apples using a biscuit cutter and a spoon. Keep the apple flesh and get rid of the cores.
- 3Peel the cucumber, pepper and remaining apple. Cut a small part of the ingredients as well as the chives into fine brunoise.
- 4Blend the peeled apple, apple flesh, cucumber and pepper together.
- 5Add a little water if needed, for a smoother consistency, then season with oil and salt.
- 6Fill your cored apples with the soup, then add the brunoise on top.
- 7It's ready to eat ! For another taste of summer !
THE BAKED APPLE SURPRISE